Our partners, boards, councils and government authorities.
The Department of State Development works in close partnerships with business, industry, research and education, the community and key stakeholders to harness South Australia’s expertise. By working collaboratively the Department assists with economic growth and the creation of jobs.
- Commissioner for Aboriginal Engagement
- Economic Development Board
- Health Industries South Australia
- Office of the Industry Advocate
- Office of the Training Advocate
- SA Science Council
- Small Business Commissioner
- TAFE SA
- Training and Skills Commission