Supporting businesses to enhance their profitability through diversification, process improvement and innovation. Vouchers up to $50,000 are available for South Australian manufacturing firms on a competitive basis.
Who is it for?
To be eligible to apply for assistance under the Business Transformation Voucher Program (BTVP), an applicant must:
- be a financially viable Australian manufacturing business with a majority of its business conducted in South Australia
- have been in operation for longer than 12 months
- submit a proposal that has been developed and co-endorsed by both the applicant and an eligible service provider
- commit matching funding with a financial contribution.
Funding will support a targeted review by external experts and the implementation of their specific recommendations for improving profitability such as:
- developing new business models
- undertaking relevant research and development
- accessing training for strategic business development
- purchasing specific capital equipment for enhancing process efficiency or process capability.
Costs of routine business activities are noteligible for funding.
Eligible service providers
To be eligible to provide services to the applicant under the BTVP, the nominated organisation must be able demonstrate its capabilities to deliver the services required by the business seeking assistance.
How to apply
- Review the BTVP application guidelines below.
- Submit your application using the BTVP application form below.
Applications will be continuously assessed throughout the year with outcomes notified within six weeks of lodgement.
The State Government established the BTVP as part of the Building a Stronger South Australia: Our Jobs Plan and is being delivered and administered by the Department of State Development.