Success stories 2015
- MOU signed with the Defence Committee of the Confederation of Indian Industry, a body representing more than 7900 private and public sector members – provides opportunities to South Australian companies in the defence, aerospace and advanced manufacturing sectors.
- South Australian renewable energy company Heliostat SA signed two agreements with Mumbai and Jaipur based companies for the implementation of Heliostat technologies. Read more
- Adelaide-based Darren Lehmann Cricket Academy will establish a coaching centre in India.
- Sydac, a South Australian based company, secured a major $30 million contract to provide simulation training and associated training centres to Government-owned ‘Indian Railways’.
- Sister-State Agreement signed between the Government of South Australia and the State of Rajasthan. Read more
Want to know more?
A dedicated team is on hand to support businesses looking to export to India.