South Australia has unprecedented opportunities for investment.
To help investors discover and pursue opportunities in our State, Invest South Australia - a team of experienced finance and corporate professionals - has been established.
We are dedicated to promoting South Australia's $100 billion development pipeline to the Australian and global investment community.
Our well-established networks in the state's business community, including with local project leaders, enable us to connect you to significant investment-ready opportunities. We can introduce you to sources of capital both domestically and internationally.
We work with:
- Investment banks
- Corporate advisory firms
- Asset management firms
- Private equity firms
- Sovereign wealth funds
- State owned enterprises
- Multinational companies
- High net worth individuals.
We can provide investors with:
- information on key sectors of the South Australian economy
- details of investment opportunities in the resources, energy, renewables, infrastructure and agricultural sectors
- access to South Australian Government expertise in key sectors
- links to South Australia's renowned case management team
- access to South Australia's experienced professional services industry for local expertise.
South Australian Economic Indicators report
South Australia’s Economic Indicators report provides a brief overview on the performance of the South Australian economy, covering important economic indicators such as employment, export of goods, retail sales, price movements, business investment and population.
South Australia’s Economic Indicators report
Download PDF | 5.9 MB