Investment Attraction South Australia leads the State Government’s efforts in pursuing investment from both overseas and interstate companies.
The agency’s mandate is to capture foreign direct investment - investment which creates high value-adding industries and sustainable jobs.
Investment Attraction South Australia works with investors to:
- provide a dedicated point of contact for all project requirements
- ensure they have the best support to expedite a project in what may be a new city
- simplify dealings with government and other business partners to streamline the path to a secure investment
- provide policy and regulatory assistance to accelerate investments
- help access the State’s skilled local workforce, ensuring investors are connected to professionals who can deliver results.
A dynamic, customer-focussed agency, Investment Attraction South Australia get things moving quickly for businesses and can tailor support that makes investment plans happen.
To find out more visit www.invest.sa.gov.au